WHERE DBAV ENTREPRENEURS MEET
A collaboration between DBAV and Dreamplex and powered by NLinBusiness
DBAV’s Orange Desks Co-Working Space provides both physical space and business services for Dutch entrepreneurs who don’t know the Vietnamese market. A collaboration between DBAV and Dreamplex, Vietnam’s leading flexible workplace provider, the hub supports entrepreneurs in successfully launching and building their business in Vietnam.
The Orange Desks, part of the newest Dreamplex Ngo Quang Huy, in the expat-friendly Thao Dien neighborhood, is built on over 5 years of data and insights into what the best companies and workplaces in Vietnam provide. Having an office in the NL in Business Hub at Dreamplex opens many doors for DBAV members, ranging from freelancers to business owners with mid-sized teams.
Location: The mezzanine floor of Dreamplex Ngo Quang Huy – 42 Ngo Quang Huy Street, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, HCMC
The Orange Desks Offer
A collaboration between DBAV and Dreamplex, Vietnam’s leading flexible workplace provider, the Orange Desks Co Working Space supports entrepreneurs in successfully launching and building their business in Vietnam.
- One week free trial for a dedicated desk for Dutchies, DBAV members, or people that can demonstrate a tie to The Netherlands at the Orange Desks
- Work alongside other Dutch entrepreneurs in the common NL in Business Hub space or one of the tens of private, fully custom-branded offices for 5-200 employees.
- Live support from the DBAV Business team on anything companies need to be successful in Vietnam, From entry permits and market research to identifying business opportunities and business matchmaking.
- 5-star hospitality-level care from Dreamplex’ English-speaking Member Experience Team, supporting companies in anything they need in the local market – from buying in local shops to dealing with local vendors
- Access to 10 local mentors in the Dreamplex “Ask an Expert” program, industry leaders in legal, HR, finance, marketing, employee experience, UX, leadership development, and more.
- Networking opportunities with over 200 companies that have their offices at Dreamplex
- Social events, creative workshops, personal & professional development classes, mental and physical wellbeing initiatives are all designed for the Vietnamese Gen Z and Millennial employees, allowing Dutch companies to attract, engage and retain the best local talent.
Join many other Dutch entrepreneurs by trialing the Orange Desks in the Heart of Thao Dien